- Orange County Marriage Counseling Can Inject New Life Into Your Marriage Relationship
- A Therapist in Orange County Can Help Women with Postpartum Depression
- Psychiatrist in Orange County on Tips how to Combat Low Self-Esteem
- Suicide Red Flags: Signs You Should Take your Loved One to a Therapist
- Newport Beach Psychiatrist: Learn about the 4 Common Types of OCD
Tag Archives: bipolar disorder
Both males and females get bipolar disorder but in different forms. While males lean toward mania, females lean toward depression. This is exemplified by an increase in prevalence of eating disorders, specific phobias and even thoughts of suicide among women. On the other hand, men often exhibit frequent substance abuse.