- Orange County Marriage Counseling Can Inject New Life Into Your Marriage Relationship
- A Therapist in Orange County Can Help Women with Postpartum Depression
- Psychiatrist in Orange County on Tips how to Combat Low Self-Esteem
- Suicide Red Flags: Signs You Should Take your Loved One to a Therapist
- Newport Beach Psychiatrist: Learn about the 4 Common Types of OCD
Tag Archives: postpartum depression
A change in mood during the postpartum period or after the baby is born is otherwise known as the “baby blues”. During this period, the mother starts having feelings of fatigue, unhappiness, and worry. Generally, this is a normal occurrence with about 70 percent of all new mothers.
We were recently asked to write an article about postpartum depression for a local new company called “New Mommy”. We appreciate the invitation and are excited for our article to be included on their website. We would like to share the article with you as well. Enjoy. “Pregnancy and motherhood … Continue reading